Helping marriages experience a lifetime of love and fulfilment.
The Marriage Course
A seven session course set in a fantastic atmosphere. You will be served with a candlelit meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD.
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Why do the course?
- Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown.
- The best sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their technique.
- The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication.
It is the same with marriage. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
Download the Marriage Course Registration Form here.
The Marriage Course Topics…
- Understanding each other's needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love language
Marriage Gym for Women
The MarriageGym for Women program is a comprehensive and life-changing program that for more than 12 years, has been equipping women to transform their marriages. The 10 week course itself has been developed and refined based on feedback and testing of our methods in real programs for real women, in real relationships - and who get real results!
We believe that marriage is worth working at, because we've seen the dramatic turnarounds that occur when women learn the right skills. And we truly believe that your best chance of a happy and fulfilling marriage is with the man you're married to right now!
- Every Man's Marriage / Every Woman's Marriage by Stephen Arterburn & Fred Stoeker (Available from Word or Koorong.)
- His Needs, Her Needs by William F. Harley, Jr. (Available from Word or Koorong.)