WHO WE ARE
Being His presence in every place
To be a movement representing Jesus Christ, transforming lives and communities through the power of the gospel.
We raise and equip followers of Christ who love people, serve their city and grow faith communities
We love God, glorifying and honouring him as our act of worship
Jesus Christ is the centre of creation, of all that we are and everything we do
We are led by the Holy Spirit who guides, comforts and empowers us for the work of Christ, producing in us the fruit of the Spirit
We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God by which we live
We passionately proclaim the Gospel of the kingdom, bringing about his rule and reign in our community
LOVING OF ALL PEOPLE
We demonstrate God’s love and care for every person in grace and truth.
Statement Of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is God’s revealed message to humanity and that every word was inspired by the Holy Spirit as it was being written down by various human authors (2 Peter 1:20-21; Acts 1:15-16; cf. Acts 4:25; 2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that there is only one God, creator of heaven and earth, who co-exists eternally as three distinguishable persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other (Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; 2Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe that all people are created in the image of God and matter deeply to Him (Genesis 1:27; 9:6; 1 Kings 8:23; Luke 15:1-32).
- We believe that every person was in Adam and Eve when they sinned and therefore each was born in the sin that was passed down to them and each person has sinned of their own accord and fallen short of God's glory. It is sin that separates us from God and breaks our relationship with him. As a result, every person is in need of salvation - the restoration of their relationship with God; without which there can be no forgiveness of sins or a place in heaven for eternity (Genesis 2:17; Ephesians 2:1-3; Romans 3:23; 5:12).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and the Savior of the world. He came to restore our relationship with the Father by dying in our place to pay the penalty for our sins. As Jesus is the only one who can remove our sins, there is no access to God the Creator except by faith in Jesus Christ (John 3:16; Mark 1:1; Luke 1:35; John 20:31; Luke 2:11; Acts 4:12; 5:31).
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God received by grace through faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and comes as a result of turning away from sin and confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and that God has raised him from the dead (Luke 24:46-47; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:23; 10:9; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as the first step of obedience after repentance and faith in Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6).
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit as a powerful experience for every believer (Matthew 3:11; Acts 1:5 & 2:1-4): renewing and regenerating us that we might receive new birth as God's children (John 3:3-5; Romans 8:15-16; Titus 3:5) and coming upon us that we might experience His transforming work in our lives (Acts 1:5; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Galatians 5:22-23), be empowered to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ without fear (Acts 1:8) and receive spiritual gifts in order that we might serve others (1 Corinthians 12:7-11).
- We believe in supernatural healing by God’s power as practised and experienced in the early church (Mark 16:17-18; Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; Hebrews 12:12-13; James 5:14).
- We believe in the Lord’s Table - commonly called “communion” or “the Lord's Supper” - as a reminder for all believers that their sins are forgiven and their eternal condemnation removed (Matthew 26:26-28; 1 Corinthians 11:28-32).
- We believe in the existence of a real and personal being known as Satan or the Devil, the arch enemy of God, his children and all of humanity, and his eternal judgment in the lake of fire which has been prepared for him and his angels who are known as demons or evil spirits (Job 1:6-7; Matthew 4:1-11; 25:41; Revelation 20:2).
- We believe that there is one true universal church made up of genuine believers and comprising many churches in various localities each exercising autonomous government under the headship of Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:18; 1 Corinthians 4:17; Ephesians 1:22).
- We believe that the supreme task of every believer is to glorify God in life and conduct and be a Christ-like witness before the world. Each Christian is called to be a faithful steward of all material possessions and seek to realize in every area of life the full stature of maturity in Christ. (Romans 15:5-6; Ephesians 1:4-6; 4:1; 1 Peter 2:12; 4:10-11)
- We believe that all believers are called to partner with God and one another in the great commission, as ambassadors, sharing the gospel of Christ with the lost and helping them connect to Jesus. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; 1 Corinthians 3:9; 2 Corinthians 5:14-21)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of believers and unbelievers. Believers will be received into heaven forever because of their faith in Jesus while unbelievers will be condemned to eternal damnation in hell because they do not know God and do not obey the Gospel (Matthew 25:31-46; Luke 14:13-14; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9; 2 Peter 2:9).
We Gather Sundays Onsite and Live Streaming
Join us online for our weekly service at 10:00am Sundays.